Retail Pro Prism Monitor
The Retail Pro Professional Services group has developed a utility that monitors various aspects of the Retail Pro Prism server.
This FREE utility is called the Prism Monitor.
What it monitors:
- Various Prism services: Apache, Prism License/Replication/REST services, RabbitMQ service
- Prism Windows services memory usage
- RabbitMQ memory usage
- Replication issues
- Replication resources that can cause issues
Actions it can take:
- Send a notification Email when an issue is detected
- Send an Issue corrected status Email when the issue is successfully resolved automatically
- Optionally Auto-Restart service(s) on error detected condition
The Monitor can be run on an ad-hoc or full-time basis.
Additionally, it can be run as a Windows service that will start monitoring when the server is started.
For more information or to request the Prism Monitor utility, please send an email to ProjectServices@RetailPro.com.