RETAIL PRO COMMUNITY RESOURCES
[WEBINAR] How to Improve Inventory Productivity and Compete Profitably
Looking to improve inventory productivity and control?
Join Retail Pro International and Management One for this 3-part Retailer Success webinar series on August 8th, October 10th, and December 12th to see principles and tactics that will help you manage inventory better and compete profitably.
Sign up now for this webinar series to hear from the consulting brains behind Retail Pro Planning Open to Buy software!
August 8 | The Psychology of Price: The Markup and Markdown Game
- See why the lowest price is not always the right price
- Explore the psychology of price from the retailer and consumer's point of view
- Learn tactics to remain competitive and maximize long-term profits
October 10 | Metrics that Matter
- Discover science-based forecasting techniques to maximize retail productivity and financial performance
- Compare your performance against benchmark data from top performing stores around the country
- See how metrics like GMROI, inventory turnover, initial markup pricing and gross profit can help you achieve better results in your store
December 12 | 6 Essential Elements of a Winning Independent Retail Strategy
- See how high-achieving independent retailers differentiate themselves to compete successfully in the changing world of Amazon retail
- Learn the major factors you can implement immediately to differentiate your business in this 6-point plan from Management One
Save your spot today for all 3 webinars and get the retail consultant insights that will help you run your business more profitably.