Grid Format Columns
Prism enables users to customize grid layouts in many of the main program areas. You can specify the columns displayed in the UI and select columns that can be added (via clicking the hamburger icon). Define grid formats in Admin Console > Preferences & Settings > Grid Formats. In the Grid Formats area of preferences, select the desired area from the drop-down. Select the specific columns that should be displayed in that area and the columns that can be added to/removed from the UI by users (but not displayed by default). In this way, you can keep the displayed UI concise and clean but still have additional fields that can be added on the fly as needed.
Configure Grid Layout Preferences
- In the Admin Console, select Preferences & Settings > Grid Layouts.
- In the "Select a grid to configure" drop-down, select the type of grid layout you want to edit.
- The "Available" area lists the columns that are available to be added to the list of Selected Items.
- Use the arrow buttons to move columns to the list of "Selected" columns.
- The "Selected" area lists the columns that will be available for selection when a user is working with the grid type. In the Default Visible Columns area, if a column's checkbox is not selected, then the column will not be displayed, but will be available for selection by the user when using that grid type.
- In the Results Per Page area, set the default number of results to display per page (10, 20, or 30).
- Tap or click the Save button.
Moving Columns to/from the "Selected" List
As you move columns to/from the list of Selected Columns, the Default Visible list is updated, too. These are the columns that will be displayed by default in the grid. Prism users can change the columns by selecting the hamburger icon in the upper-right edge of the grid.