Retail Pro Prism is distributed with embedded translations of the user interface. You can easily switch from one language to another. When using a translation, all the field labels, buttons and messages are displayed in the selected language. The world's most widely-used languages are all available (e.g. English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish). The available translations will continue to grow with each release of Prism.
To change languages at POS
- Touch or click the Retail Pro button in the lower-right corner..
- Select Language from the Prism menu.
- Select the desired language.
Selecting a Language during Installation
When installing the Prism Server, you are prompted to select a default language (English or Spanish). You can change the default language, if necessary, in Prism Preferences or switch to a different language at POS.
Set a default language:
- Select Administration Console from the Prism menu.
- Select Language & Locale.
- Select a Default Language from the drop-down.
- Touch or click the Save button.