Import Filters for Promotions
When defining certain filters, users have the option of importing a list of comma-delimited values from a text file. This feature enables the Headquarters office or other central location to create the files and distribute them for use by individual locations when creating promotions, helping to ensure consistency and correct values. This section provides information about how the filters should be defined.
String value, Example 1:
String value, Example 2:
Store Selection, Example 1: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11
Store Selection, Example 2: 001,002,003,004,005,006,007,008,009,010,011
- Import goes by Store Number, not Store Code.
- Make sure you select a Subsidiary before importing a Store Filter. The Store List and Store Numbers are updated in the Promos module depending on which subsidiary is selected.
Coupons (with expirations)
When filtering a list of coupon codes with expiration dates, the filter is applied in alphabetical and then numerical order: couponcode,yyyymmdd
Import a Filter when Defining Filter Criteria
- Select a filter element and then click the Add button.
- In the Filter dialog, click the Choose File button.
- Navigate to the file, select the file and then click Open.
- Click the Import button.
- The values in the file are added as filter criteria.
- Click the Close button.